Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013

Sorry I haven't been here posting for a couple of months. Life got real busy around the holidays. Speaking of holidays...HAPPY 2013!!!!!!!!

New things is going to be happening in 2013 for June's Pretty Things. I'm going to try to blog at least once or twice a week. I haven't been good at blogging but I hope that I can change that this year.
I will be adding more items to the shop too. I will have new items that you can customize to fit the size you need and want with the colors that you want.
I'm also going to be having ready to ship items in the shop too. What does that mean??? It means that if you order an item that is ready to ship, you won't have to wait the 5-7 days for me to make the item and mail it to you. What will the item look like? It will be what you see in the pictures....no surprises and no waiting for it to be made !!! :)
There is a whole lot more coming to but I don't want to say to much at one time so just follow June's Pretty Things here and on Facebook and you will find out.





No comments:

Post a Comment