Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Wrap UP

This week has been a good week for the shop. I've added new items to it such as the headbands that I can make in any size and color.
How cute are they?!?!? Any little girl would LOVE to have some of them to complete their outfit.




I also added something new this week. The survivor bracelets ( or paracord bracelets).

I've been wanting to make some for a while now but I didn't  know where to get the stuff I needed to make them and I didn't actually know how to make them. I did a lot of research and found out I can go to my local craft store and get the stuff I needed to make them. I came home and with in 15 minutes I had the fist one ( the rainbow one) made and then 10 minutes later I made my second one. These things are addicting to make. They don't take long and it is something that I can do while I take a break from crocheting. Best thing about it is that I don't have to actually pay attention to what I'm doing, I can just sit back and relax or what tv with my family but still do something because my hands has to be moving. 

That pretty much sums up this week. I hope next week will be as good as this week was for the shop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment