Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time to catch up and get this going.

First off, I'm sorry I haven't been on here since December. We did finally move and then life got in the way. But now it is summer vacation time and the kids don't have to go to 100,974,653,9373,0988,7635 different places so I have time to focus on June's Pretty Things.
A couple of important things I would like to mention...
The last blog that I posted in December was about BOSO ( Buy One Send One) travelghan. I have decided to keep this going so when ever you purchase a travelghan I will make an extra one ( no extra cost) and take it to MCG Children's Hospital. You can find the listing for the travelghan here .
The second important thing is that I have new items in the online store. I try to list something every week rather it be a new item or a ready to ship item.

I listed the baby round ripple the other day. This listing is for you to customize one to the color(s) you want it to be. They take me 2-4 days, maybe 5 days at the tops, to make depending on how much time I get to work on it.
Stop by when you get a chance and check out the store. I'v heard of some people already starting to Christmas shop so go ahead and get your orders in before the rush starts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment